Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sims Medieval - How To's

Just a couple of quick How To's for the game because I'm seeing a lot of searches on these two. Ok, so I added a few more based on other questions I've seen.

How to Sharpen Your Sword
Click on your sword in you inventory and you'll have the option to sharpen it, as well as equip/unequip.

How to Collect Wood from the Forest
It tells you right in the quest, click on the woods and select the option to collect wood. The same goes for the rock you get from the cave near the cemetery.

How to Feed the Monster
You have to have meat on you, though I'm not sure if you have to have the quest or not. People are reporting that hunting boar in the forest is their favorite, I guess the monster must like that meat best.

How to Give Flower to (insert NPC here)
You have to chat them up until they are willing to accept a flower from you. You'll know when you are able because the option to give the flower will change color to show that you can click on it.

2 comments:

  1. How to collect wood....

    No.

    Click on the woods and there is no option to collect wood from the forest. "Patrol (x2), stroll & hunt" What the hell?! They can't even get the bloody tutorial right what hope is there for the rest of the game?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been having problems with the game, Nick. At the time I wrote this, these were the things I personally did in the game to achieve the results with the exception of feeding the monster. When I had the quest to collect wood in the forest, all I had to do was click on the woods (once I walked to them, of course) and the option to collect wood was there. I haven't played in a while so I don't know if it's bugged out since.

    ReplyDelete